Unconventional Grime Magazine Covers

07:01


This is the type of magazine the I would want to use in my magazine. They are both unconventional in different ways.

The one on the right is really simple with just the picture and the name of the magazine. I would add some cover lines to this but overall the picture is the type of picture that I want to go for. It is quite dark and intimidating whilst be really interesting at the same time. Rhianna's face has no expression on, this is what grime is like, very unemotional and mysterious. The colours are dull and the only thing that stands out on the page is Rhianna.

The cover on the right is different. It is the type of brand that I want to use (Adidas). This is because many grime rappers wear this brand, for example Stormzy. The colours are quite bright and different so I would want to change that to a more dull type colours. The cover lines are set out very differently rather than just being placed randomly around the page. The title blends in with the magazine so it is unconventional. However, I wouldn't want this type of position that they are in.

I will experiment with both the different type of unconventional magazines.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe